HPX V1.2.1 (Feb 19, 2019)¶
This is a bugfix release. It contains the following changes:
- Fix compilation on ARM, s390x and 32-bit architectures.
- Fix a critical bug in the
- Fix several problems in the CMake configuration which affects external projects.
- Add support for Boost 1.69.0.
- Issue #3638 - Build HPX 1.2 with boost 1.69
- Issue #3635 - Non-deterministic crashing on Stampede2
- Issue #3550 - 1>e:000workhpxsrcthrow_exception.cpp(54): error C2440: ‘<function-style-cast>’: cannot convert from ‘boost::system::error_code’ to ‘hpx::exception’
- Issue #3549 - HPX 1.2.0 does not build on i686, but release candidate did
- Issue #3511 - Build on s390x fails
- Issue #3509 - Build on armv7l fails
Closed pull requests¶
- PR #3695 - Don’t install CMake templates and packaging files
- PR #3666 - Fixing yet another race in future_data
- PR #3663 - Fixing race between setting and getting the value inside future_data
- PR #3648 - Adding timestamp option for S390x platform
- PR #3647 - Blind attempt to fix warnings issued by gcc V9
- PR #3611 - Include GNUInstallDirs earlier to have it available for subdirectories
- PR #3595 - Use GNUInstallDirs lib path in pkgconfig config file
- PR #3593 - Add include(GNUInstallDirs) to HPXMacros.cmake
- PR #3591 - Fix compilation error on arm7 architecture. Compiles and runs on Fedora 29 on Pi 3.
- PR #3558 - Adding constructor exception(boost::system::error_code const&)
- PR #3555 - cmake: make install locations configurable
- PR #3551 - Fix uint64_t causing compilation fail on i686